Compliance Analyst, Risk Management and/or Internal Audit/Mortgage Lending
QR Code Link to This Post
• Post secondary education with 3 to 5 years of experience in Compliance, Risk Management and/or Internal Audit in the financial industry, preferably in mortgage lending
• Prior experience in control testing and reporting
• Exposure to Bank Act, OSFI and FCAC Guidelines
• Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Attributes
• Well-developed analytical, problem solving, research and control testing skills; Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple and changing priorities with minimal supervision.
• Must be pro-active, self-motivated and a self-starter;
• A positive attitude, a desire to learn, and a willingness to persevere to get work done, either independently or as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience in preparing and presenting reports to various levels of management
Individuals must comply with the Bank’s AML, Fraud and Privacy Policies and procedures and be vigilant in the detection and prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and the safeguard of all client information.. Please note that our successful candidate is required to complete a National Criminal Record Check, Education Verification, Credit Check and reference checks.