SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
QR Code Link to This Post
• Post secondary education with 3 to 5 years of experience in Risk Management and/or Internal Audit
in the financial industry, preferably in mortgage lending.
• Prior experience in control testing and/or auditing and reporting.
• Exposure to Bank Act, OSFI, FINTRAC, Privacy and other relevant Legislations and Guidelines.
• Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Well-developed analytical, problem solving, research and control testing/audit skills.
• Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple and changing
priorities with minimal supervision.
• Must be pro-active, self-motivated and a self-starter.
• A positive attitude, a desire to learn, and a willingness to persevere to get work done, either
independently or as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience in preparing and presenting
reports to various levels of management