Eco-Tech welcomes all your WEEE E-waste at no cost, without any limit restrictions under the OES program, your alkaline (AA, AAA, C, D, 9V) batteries under the Stewardship Ontario Program, and light bulbs/lamps under the Take back the light program.
Advisory: Eco-Tech recommends all data be wiped off all storage devices prior to Recycling such as: Cell phones, hard drives, digital cameras, SD cards, and flash drives. All received storage devices are securely wiped using DoD standards or physically destroyed to eliminate data privacy breach.
• IT Equipment
• Tube TVs
• Projection/Wood cabinet TVs
• Wires (All types)
• Scrap metal
• Satellite equipment
• Networking equipment
• A/V equipment
• Batteries: Alkaline, (6/4.5-volt, D, C, AA, AAA, AAAA, A23, 9-volt, CR2032, LR44), nickel-cadmium, lead-acid (UPS battery), lithium ion (Laptop, cell phone batteries)
• Lights/Lamps - Eco-Tech is committed to providing no cost recycling, unfortunately the Lamp recycling program has no subsidy and thus all lamp items do incur fees to recycle.
• Free drop offs
• No limit restrictions
• Pick-ups Rate start at $20 for K-W, and Cambridge; conditions apply.
• Free drop offs.
• Need to destroy defective, obsolete, or unwanted materials such as microfilms, CD/DVDs, X-rays, or VHS tapes?
• Have sensitive data? Eco-Tech can physically destroy your hard drives or backup tapes onsite or offsite using certified destruction equipment.
• Need to destroy paper document? We provide low-cost high-volume service.
• Looking to recycle electronics, batteries, computers, wires, machinery, or other special waste but require pick-up service? Call us, we can help!
Address: Eco-Tech 505 Dotzert Court Unit 2 Waterloo Ontario, N2L 6A7
Operation Hours: Monday to Friday - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm | Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Phone: show contact info
| Website: eco-techrecycling.com/programs
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests