compensation: $17.00-$17.51 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Customer Service Representative – Building Supply Industry
For over 40 years, our distribution company has been supplying customers with high quality building supplies that meet and exceed their expectations. With over 40 locations across Canada and the US, we have quickly become one of the largest wholesale distribution companies in North America.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team. This individual will welcome customers into our store and assist them with their product needs. Preference given to applicants that have at least 3 years of experience in a hospitality or customer service position and/or have experience in the building supply industry.
What you will do:
- Greet customers when they walk into the store
- Answer incoming phone calls and create orders
- Enter orders into our internal sales system
- Actively listen to what customers are looking for and offer suggestions
- Prepare orders for delivery
- File, scan and prepare invoices
- Obtain credit card information to process
- Maintain product knowledge
- Promptly resolve customer complaints and/or concerns
- Monitor inventory
- And other duties
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 3 years of customer service or hospitality experience or background in the building supply industry
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office)
- Availability to work extended hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs when required
- Keen eye for detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Our company can provide you with:
- Competitive hourly pay of $17.00 to $17.51
- Benefits package including dental / health coverage and a group RSP
- Training and opportunities for you to advance your career.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers