– Shown experience in Unix administration experience in an enterprise environment
QR Code Link to This Post
– Degree in computer science or engineering.
– Proven knowledge of SMTP protocols, mail routing, TCP/IP, routing, networking and balancing along with an understanding of TLS, HTTPS and SSH.
– Extensive experience with support and deployment of Java based applications (Tomcat) along with comprehensive experience building Web clusters (Apache, NginX) is important.
– Advanced scripting skills: Perl, Python, Bash, Go as well as experience with deployment automation tools (Salt, Chef, Jenkins) is critical.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
Previous experience crafting tools & reports for business users and operations, Java/Tomcat Application Servers, Postfix, Salt and YAML or deployment automation will be an added benefit to enable you to provide support to the team.