Burton Coco Women's Size 5 White &Grey Snowboard Boots in Excellent Condition!
QR Code Link to This Post
Wearing a normal sock and using a tape measure to measure the tip of your big toe to the back of your heel these boots should fit any foot between the sizes of 7.25" to 7.5" (18.4cm to 19.1cm).
You are welcome to come try them on day or evening.
Burton Coco Snowboard Boots - Women's: Your first snowboard boot should be one that takes on all terrain; one that likes learning new tricks and riding right through lunch. You want the flex to be soft for flying, yet supportive for landing. If you’re looking to get it all in a boot that will perform as you progress, look no further than the Burton Coco Snowboard Boots
- Flex Rating and Fit
- Flex Rating: 2 (1 soft - 10 stiff) soft, easy and super comfortable
- Women’s True Fit means that every element has been designed and engineered for the way women ride
- Construction- Two-part outsole: EVA Cushioning and Rubber Ice Spikes
- EVA Cushioning is lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption
- Rubber Ice Spikes are soft and grippy with stiffer spikes that dig into ice when slipping isn’t an option
- Liner and Lacing: Women's Imprint 1 Liner features integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock, lightweight power panels, Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed, Heat-Moldable
- Traditional lacing means you control your fit through and through
- Special Features: Snow-Proof Gusset has been upgraded with an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- Thin Profile 3D Tongue adjusts the profile of the tongue’s thickness, controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the forefoot, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.