*Selling my Teac TN-200 turntable.
QR Code Link to This Post
*Turntable comes with a Nagaoka MP-150 cartridge with about 20-40 playing hours on it.
*Both turntable and Nagaoka cartridge are in Pristine and perfect working order and have been very well kept!
*Only selling because I am upgrading to the Teac TN-400 turntable.
*Teac TN-200 currently priced at $365.52 on AMAZON and 399.99 on EBAY
*Nagaoka MP-150 currently priced at $407.74 on EBAY and $464.83 on AMAZON at the time of this posting.
* I am asking $320 for the Nagaoka cartridge and $250 for the turntable, for a total of $570.
* Please note: the Teac turntable does NOT come with a slip mat for the platter. I am currently using an upgraded cork slip mat on the Teac TN-200. The Teac slip mat was sold with a previous turntable that I had. So, serious buyers will either need to purchase a new slip mat for this turntable (for about $20) OR use the slip mat from the turntable that you are currently using.
* Turntable will also be sold with the original box, packaging and paper work for the upgraded Nagaoka MP-150 cartridge.
* I do have the original box that the Teac turntable originally came with with if potential buyers would rather receive the turntable in it's original packaging.
* For those SERIOUSLY interested, you are welcome to stop by and see the turntable as well as listen to it's performance upon purchasing it.
* Turntable is being sold WITH the Nagaoka cartridge. Either items will NOT be sold separately.