QR Code Link to This Post
On the customer service side, you will need to be able to demonstrate software functions to clients, present new software or add-ons, assist in marketing and sales, and assist in onsite and webinar training activities. Lastly, you will be expected to provide technical support to our customers and support customers via the ticketing system or instant messaging.
• Demonstrate Atlassian software functions to clients
• Assist in technical sales
• Evaluate new software components and add ons, be able to do presentation to internal and external audience
• Assist onsite and webinar training activities
• Configure software instances with best practice
• Support customer via ticketing system or instant message
• Install software on cloud via AWS or Microsoft Azure, install on local machine for Windows and Linux platform
• A university degree or college diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
• Problem solving and debugging skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Strong communication, both written and spoken.
• Experience working in a team-oriented environment