employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to start your career in the Transportation Industry? This is an excellent opportunity to start a career in the heavy duty mechanic field. A large number of our Fueler/ Wash Bay Attendant– Customer Service Representatives have continued their career as Mechanic/Technicians. We strongly believe in promoting from within.
If you are Dynamic, Motivated and Ready to live a unique experience, WE WANT YOU!
A Penske Customer Service Representative will meet and greet incoming customers while performing entry-level duties. These consist of fuel island inspections, fuel and wash vehicles, pick-up and delivery of vehicles and parts, facility maintenance, tire changes, daily rental check in/out, parts pricing and stocking and other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor.
Shift: Midnights 12am to 7:30am
Location: Cambridge, ON
We Offer YOU:
- Modern and clean work environment
- Competitive salary
- Attractive shift premiums
- New equipment and technology from variety of suppliers/dealerships
- RRSP program with company match
- Affordable health & dental benefit package
- Free uniforms and laundry service
- Tool and boots allowance
- Vacation time + 11 paid statutory holidays + paid sick days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive technical and professional training
- Opportunity for advancement throughout the company
- Partner’s discounts
- Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels
- Check air pressure in vehicle tires; and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, and other fluids; and add air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required
- Clean windshields, and wash vehicles
- Perform minor repairs such as, install mounted tires and changing engine oil and filters
- Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales
- Order stock, and price and shelve incoming goods
- Rotate or replace tires
- Provide customers with information about local roads and highways
- Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, and equipment, and remove trash
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms
Penske is committed to the principle of equity in employment
- As part of this commitment, Penske endeavors to make its recruitment
process accessible to any and all users.
Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Please contact a member of HR to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process