QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring skilled built-up flat roofers (5+ positions available) to join our busy team.
$22 to $35 per hour
Hour of work: Full-time hours between 30 to 40 hours per week
Year round availability a must! Overtime. Early morning and some weekends required.
- Applicant should have at least two years of experience as an ICI flat roofer.
- Preference given to those who can work independently with limited supervision.
- Dependable with solid oral communication skills, capable of working on a team.
- Able to handle more than 45kg (100lbs) in weight
- Reliable team play with excellent physical stamina
- Safety training certificates for the industry although training provided
Conditions of Work
Handling heavy loads
Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work under pressure
At heights, Noisy, Dusty, Dangerous, Outdoors
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Installation and servicing to various roofing systems: Conventional and inverted built-up system, Modified roofing system, Single ply sheet membrane roofing system, Skylights
How to apply
By email through this web site.
In person or by mail to:
Dean Thackeray Roofing
199 Riverbend Dr, Kitchener, ON N2B 2E8