- Complete daily scheduled deliveries and pickups; driving requirements for a short-haul
- Assist and/or give direction to workers loading/unloading materials
- Verify loaded materials match sales invoices
- Ensure load securement including the installation of corner boards or dunnage to protect product while in transport
- Inspect trucks and trailers daily as per Highway Traffic Act
- Follow all local, provincial, and federal compliance regulations and rules.
- Maintains driver log according to Highway Traffic Act and regulations
- This is a safety sensitive position
- Worker must be able to physically perform the job functions, which includes manually lifting up to 75lbs consistently
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Integrity and reliability
- Must have an AZ/DZ Truck Drivers License
- Moffett experience an asset
- Provide a copy of a clean abstract (CVOR)
- Ability to develop customer loyalty
- Record of good judgment/decision-making
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
- Willing to upgrade forklift certification to include Moffett operators card
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years of driving experience
- Able to pass a Criminal Background check
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you wish to have a career in a fast paced industry, join our team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers