compensation: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are the leader in the distribution of construction material, specializing in roofing supplies, and we are looking for a AZ / DZ Crane Operator (0-8 tonne).
Qualified applicants will be expected to work along side our yard staff as well as our customers on site to ensure exceptional customer service.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a group RSP. If you wish to have a career in a fast paced industry – join our team!
- Delivering product in the Province of Ontario
- Excellent history with customer service
- Inspect vehicle daily as per Highway Traffic Act
- Maintain driver log according to Highway Traffic Act and regulations
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment
- Certification required for operation of 0-8 tonne crane
- Able to provide a clean driver’s abstract (CVOR)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a commercial driver and operator
- Worker must be able to physically lift up to 100 lbs occasionally
- Able to twist, bend, crouch, kneel and stand
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Able to speak, read and write in English
- Knowledge of load securement
- Basic math skills
- Able to pass a Criminal Background check
Salary Range: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour dependent on experience
This role is fast paced and labor intensive, it requires teamwork and quality customer service.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers